Financial Mis-selling Fee Earner
Full Time, Permanent
£25,000 – £30,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for an established Law firm in Bootle, Liverpool. The law firm are an expert accident and housing disrepair solicitors and providers of personal injury advice, services and support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing case load within the Financial Mis-selling Department
- Establishing if the client has suffered a financial loss and if a claim can be made.
- Drafting of Letters of Claims, Pre Action Applications and advice letters to clients.
- Calculating Damages
- Drafting proceedings
- Discuss potential claims and provide an initial screening review on the telephone in-line with the agreed criteria for new cases
- To review incoming information and establish a possible claim route
- Ensure all information is scanned and uploaded to the case management system
- Maintaining the case management system, making sure all workflow steps are correctly inputted
- Prepare claim documents and proceedings
- Deal with case as they proceed via the court process
- Ensure compliance with court deadlines and directions
- Support experts by providing them with all the information they need, liaising with them to ensure they review cases as quickly as possible
- Be proactive and use initiative when presented with problems or issues
- Provide excellent customer service by regularly updating clients on the progress of their case and answering any queries in a professional manner
- Full time, permanent
- Monday – Friday
- Office based
- £25,000 – £30,000
- Training and progression opportunities (course funding, training contracts)
- Plus Benefits!
- Experience in the Law sector
- Litigation experience (essential)
- Experience in managing own case load
- 2 years customer service experience
- Competent I.T Skills
- Strong communication skills
If you feel the Financial Mis-selling position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Joe at Everpool Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.