Claims Handler (Third Party Administration)
£21,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience)
Hybrid (2 days office, 3 days home based)
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week between 8am – 6pm
Do you have experience working within commercial property or insurance claims?
We are currently looking for people with experience, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills to join a Nationwide company with excellent benefits and to kick start an amazing career opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- You will be to be the first point of contact for customers, ensuring that you collate all the information on the system to ensure the customers journey is seamless.
- Where appropriate, investigate cases to ensure all the information is correct
- Handle all cases from registration to completion.
- Build rapport and gain positive relationship with customers and colleagues.
What are they looking for?
- A natural communicator and a flare for building rapport with people over the phone
- A great team player
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Experience working within claims or commercial property, organising maintenance or subcontractors.
Hours and Benefits
Monday – Friday (Hybrid)
2 days in office, 3 days from home
37.5 hours per week between 8am – 6pm
28 days holiday
Birthday off work
Charity Days Off
Can purchase extra holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Paid lunch once a week when in the office
Team nights out
Annual Staff awards
Call Laura on 07747 446152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information