Business Energy Solicitor
Full Time, Permanent
£30,000 – £40,000 DOE
*Full retrain possible* *Must be qualified*
We are currently recruiting for an ever-growing Law firm in Liverpool. The law firm are an expert accident and housing disrepair solicitors and providers of personal injury advice, services and support.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing Case Load: A Business Energy Solicitor is responsible for overseeing a caseload within the Business Energy department. This involves handling a portfolio of legal matters related to business energy issues.
- Proven Track Record: Having a demonstrated track record of effectively handling cases is crucial. The solicitor should be able to show their expertise and success in resolving legal issues related to business energy.
- Litigation Experience: The solicitor should have experience in litigation, which means they are familiar with the process of taking legal action to resolve disputes. This could involve representing clients in court or in alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Building Relationships: Building and maintaining relationships with other legal professionals, including claimant firms, defendant solicitors, and Kings Counsel, is important. These relationships can help advance claims through the court system and negotiate settlements.
- Evidence Gathering: Solicitors must gather the necessary evidence and data required to bring valid claims in large volumes. This may involve document review, witness interviews, and research.
- Client Instructions and Legal Advice: Taking client instructions and advising clients on legal and procedural issues are fundamental tasks. Solicitors guide clients through the legal process and explain their rights and options.
- Supervision and Delegation: If applicable, Business Energy Solicitors may be responsible for supervising and delegating work to junior members of the legal team. This includes providing guidance, reviewing work, and ensuring junior colleagues are progressing effectively.
- Contributing to Departmental Growth: Solicitors are often expected to contribute original ideas and concepts to improve the department and help the business grow. This could involve identifying new practice areas, improving processes, or expanding the client base.
- Full time, permanent
- Monday – Friday
- Office based
- £30,000 – £40,000 + commission
- Training and progression opportunities
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Breakfast club on the last working day of the month
- Staff performance incentives.
If you feel the Solicitor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Joe at Everpool Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.