Transition Manager – UK Wide
Monday to Friday
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
37.5hrs per week
£65,000 PA + £5,000 car allowance
The Transition Manager will be responsible for a swift and efficient company wide TUPE process for a global IT company.
- Be able to operate against a complex Transition backdrop of service transfer, new IT implementation, set up of new contracts while ensuring the business continues to deliver its current contractual obligations until the summer of 2024.
- Manage internal Business stakeholders through service transfer and other projects by setting up and managing appropriate governance.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key, existing stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in the new providers organisation.
- Initiate the project – check feasibility and work out budgets, teams and resources.
- Carry out planning – this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks creating a visual project plan.
- Select, lead and motivate the project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations.
- Manage the project – which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget.
- Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project.
- Identify and manage risks/issues to ensure delivery is on time
- Set up and manage internal and external reporting of project
- Close the project – including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
- UK mobile with regular travel to Company, client, partner and other sites across the UK&I. Occasional overnight stays required.
- Have extensive project and programme management experience – minimum 5 years.
- Have proven track record of building and leading multifaceted teams through excellent leadership traits resulting in the construction of a supportive “team culture” achieving effective communication / collaboration / knowledge sharing across teams.
- Excellent operational, and business management skills, including business case qualification, internal and external negotiation skills and the ability to manage and direct accordingly.
- Full financial, budget management & forecasting experience.
- Possess creative, innovative and entrepreneurial flair but retain a pragmatic and practical outlook by challenging issues and accounting for risk and consequence.
What we need from you:
- Flexibility & adaptability to changing requirements dictated by business and customer demands
- Innovative, creative and proactive
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to make a difference – a passion to create, sell and deliver a single vision and culture
- Strong leadership skills to include situational leadership and a mindset of ownership
- A customer first outlook, capable of building and maintaining relationships at senior levels
- 37.5 hours
- £65,000 + 5K car allowance
- Monday to Friday, flexibility with hours
- UK Wide
- Wide range of benefits
So what next?
If you feel the Transition Manager position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact email@example.com or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.