Are you passionate about technology and eager to take your career to the next level?
We are seeking an experienced Technical Consultant to join our dynamic team.
If you thrive on solving complex technical challenges, excel in customer-focused environments, and have a wealth of expertise in infrastructure technologies, cloud migration, and more, we want to hear from you!
Key and essential requirements:
Infrastructure Expertise: You should have hands-on experience in designing and delivering infrastructure technologies, including VMware and Hyper-V. Your expertise should extend to hardware such as Servers, Storage, Networking, and Firewall from leading brands like Dell, HPE, Cisco, Fortigate, and WatchGuard.
Cloud knowledge: Demonstrated experience in building, configuring, designing, and migrating services into Azure and AWS is essential. You should be adept at delivering assessments for on-Prem to Cloud migrations and designing secure Landing Zones.
M365 & Modern Technologies: Proficiency in M365, including complex Exchange Online migrations, is crucial. Knowledge of associated technologies like Zero Trust Identity and Modern Desktop (Intune/Endpoint Manager, and Hybrid Azure AD Join) is a plus.
Most importantly, have 4 years’ experience in a consultancy role as a minimum and a high level of exposure to the above technologies is essential.
Have epic project Management skills, with the ability to lead multiple projects, define customer problems, develop strategies, and ensure the successful technical delivery of projects.
Be an excellent communicator, able to own the room style communication; you will be leading discussions with enterprise customers, producing high-quality documentation, and working closely with clients and the internal team.
You will need to have up-to-date certifications in one or more relevant technologies.
Responsibilities and your every day mission, should you chose to accept it!
- Leading discussions with enterprise customers to identify and solve complex business problems.
- Taking full accountabilities for all aspects of technical delivery on projects.
- Executing technical customer engagements and producing comprehensive design and implementation documentation.
- Implementing cutting-edge technologies to achieve customer objectives.
- Continuously developing your technical capabilities and knowledge.
- Actively contributing to our team community.
- Moderate travel may be required for client engagements.
Why you should Join?
- Work on exciting and challenging projects in a forward-thinking, collaborative atmosphere.
- Accelerate your career to the next height! We value your professional development and provide opportunities for advancement.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible arrangements.
- Certification Support: We support your ongoing certification and training needs.
- If you’re a passionate, customer-focused technical expert with a knack for solving complex problems, we want you on our team! Join us in shaping the future of technology consultancy.
Apply today to embark on an exciting journey with our client. Send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills to jevans@Everpoolrecruitment.com or give me a call on 07543 501 925
Everpool Recruitment and our client, is an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
However we cannot currently accept any applications requiring sponsorship.