Team Manager – Vauxhall & Barking – Hybrid Working
Monday to Friday
Full Time, Permanent
37.5hrs per week
The Team Manager is responsible for the performance & achievement of SLA’s within the Leeds Assessment Centre, providing leadership to a team of Health Practitioners (HP’s) and non-clinical employees, driving compliance, consistency and quality whilst striving for the best possible customer experience.
Designed to create a strong performance driven, and claimant focused culture that supports our values in delivering consistent, robust and quality assessments whilst developing and protecting our reputation. Using management information to drive performance, such as average assessments per day, average assessment duration, slot outcomes etc.
- Jointly monitoring performance to identify trends/risks/development opportunities. Creating & executing appropriate plans in line with the relevant HR policies where necessary.
- Support Resource Managers in the planning activity, allocation of resource in line with DWP forecast, and effective booking policies to assist in the achievement of SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Monthly 1-2-1 with team members.
- Cascading information to Team Members through Daily meetings/huddles with all staff.
- Delivery of monthly team meetings including operational updates.
- To promote joint working and maximise the local relationships Clinical and Non Clinical employees alongside the engagement structure.
- Responsible for onboarding new employees into the business from offer acceptance including welcome calls and regular touch points as per the onboarding process and ensuring the day 1 induction is completed in line with business expectations.
- Discussing / reviewing/ answering complaints within SLA
- Attendance at Stakeholder Engagement Meetings as and when required
- Review data and implementing changes where necessary to improve claimant journey/experience
- Completing, checking, and approving staff expense, timesheets, annual leave, shopping carts/procurement requests
- 37.5 hours
- Monday to Friday, office hours
- Support to Vauxhall and Barking
- Wide range of benefits
An effective Team Manager must demonstrate the following skills/behaviours
- Strong Initiative and driven, with a pro-active nature, keen to learn, personable, flexible and not afraid to get stuck into a large amount of detail
- Highlighting areas of interest, concerns, future requirements, providing feedback to relevant stakeholders where necessary
- Strong communicator, with skills & experience of leading diverse/disperse teams
- Professional under pressure
- Focus on succeeding in a challenging, and ever changing environment
- Contribute positively to the organisational culture
So what next?
If you feel the Team Manager position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Joe by email email@example.com or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.