Team Leader-Hitchin Based
Full Time, 37.5hrs
Have you managed a team of people for the last 2 years?
Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you have a desire to build a team and achieve targets?
Then we have the job for you!
The Team Leader role is being introduced to provide a better claimant experience, to provide support to the Service Delivery Manager and enhance performance at each Assessment Centre by:
- Day to Day management of a team of Administrators
- Ensuring that claimants are kept informed always & have a positive experience.
- Proactive session management is being followed to ensure the centre is productive and all HP’s are fully utilised in line with their experience.
- Monitoring of the arrivals board to ensure that all empty slots that can be filled are filled.
- Better decision making around retractions/cancelations
- Onboarding and training employees within the region
- Introducing governance around compliance, ensuring that employees are complaint with current guidance
- Implementation of any agreed changes to process and/or procedures and that they are being followed and understood
- Acting as initial contact for any escalations at AC level, whether that be via a claimant or HP
- Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours
- Hybrid- 3 days in the office
- Healthy benefits package!
If you feel the Team Leader position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Everpool Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.