Service Co-ordinator – Natural Breaks
Salary: £14.38ph Full time (Additional on Call payments). Location: Liverpool Hours: Shift patterns vary – rota-based system (You must be flexible) (On call)
Qualifications and Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or Level 2 with a willingness to work towards Level 3)
- 2 years’ experience working with people with learning disabilities using a person-centred approach and experience working with and relating to people from diverse backgrounds.
You will be ensuring the service provision maintains a high standard of quality, meeting the aspirations and needs of individuals supported by Natural Breaks and demonstrating positive outcomes.
- Lead teams to ensure individuals are exposed to a fulfilled and active lifestyle.
- Create person-centred plans to support individuals achieve their goals.
- Review and update guidelines for support and complete risk assessments.
- Align rotas and shift patterns with the individuals plan and needs.
- Work in a team environment supporting individuals in existing and new connections.
- Promote principles and values ensuring these are practiced.
- Inductions for new staff (Ensure staff get full training, personal development, reviews)
- Support the team in maintaining physical and mental wellbeing of individuals.
- Develop a self-supporting team which provides consistency and continuity.
- Participate in the on-call system.
- Provide written and verbal reports.
- Ensure all staff are aware and adhere to the Natural Breaks policies and procedures.
- Oversee the service budget, adhere to financial procedures, and address discrepancies.
- Fulfil contract compliance and CQC.
- Provide direct support, rota-based sleep ins and waking cover.
- Lead and contribute to projects that enhance Natural Breaks.
- Provide monthly supervisions, meetings, and annual appraisal for staff.
- Meet safeguarding responsibility and ensure staff are aware of these.
- Take responsibility for personal development needs, informing line manager.
- Carry out any other duties allocated by the Service Managers or Chief Executive.
- Support people consistence with their rights, choices, and responsibilities.
- Support individuals to make informed choices.
- Competent in supporting personal care needs whilst showing dignity and respect.
- Promote inclusion and support individuals to maintain relationships.
- Ability to lead, organise and plan.
- Establish good working relationships.
- Good communications skills, interpersonal skills, IT skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to manage money and resources including rotas.
If this opportunity aligns with your professional aspirations, we invite you to reach out for a confidential discussion please contact Hannah McGlynn via email at email@example.com for more information, or call 07500827519. Alternatively, we welcome you to apply to this advertisement. Our dedicated consultants will promptly reach out to you, ensuring a seamless and confidential process.