Due to continual growth we have an exciting new opportunity available for an experienced Retail or Wholesale Manager to join an impressive business.
We would like to hear from established Branch Managers who are looking for an autonomous role where new ideas and ways of working, to drive sales and customer service standards. We would also consider strong Deputy or Assistant Managers who regularly run their store as Duty Manager and are ready to take responsibility for their own branch and team.
On offer is a competitive salary of between £28,000 – £32,000 Depending upon experience, a performance related bonus scheme, pension and additional benefits. (Opportunity for overtime/out-of-hours work too!)
Key areas of responsibility:
• Be responsible for all equipment and carry out regular stock checks.
• Building customer relationships.
• Maintain a high customer service standard ensuring all customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
• Responsible for achieving sales and margin targets.
• Take a leading position in the development and implementation of the organisations strategic business plan and partake in regular consultation with Senior Management.
• Responsible for training and development of other staff members
• Implement safeguarding procedures against theft of company goods or property and ensuring these are adhered to.
• Health & Safety Awareness – ensure that Company Health & Safety Regulations are strictly adhered to, including ensuring a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines.
The successful candidate must have:
• Good inter-personal skills.
• Ability to manage and anticipate change.
• Full Clean Driving License.
• Be prepared to multi-skill.
• Be fit to take on manual tasks.