Back Office Service Delivery Manager – Homebased (East of England)
Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
** Must live in East Anglia, East Midlands or the East of England**
As a Back Office Service Delivery Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing and leading a remote team of Health Practitioners and Operations employees. Your primary responsibility is to ensure the delivery of exceptional Advice and Audit services, meeting quality standards, timely report completion, and adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Team Management: Take ownership of performance management, absence management, career development, employee engagement, and handle disciplinary and grievance matters within your team.
- Workforce Deployment: Effectively manage and deploy team members to ensure that project deadlines and performance targets are consistently met within agreed timeframes.
- Data Utilisation: Utilise statistical data and work management reports to efficiently manage workloads and optimize team performance.
- Reporting: Produce and provide performance reports and data as necessary.
- Customer Relationship Management: Collaborate with Service Delivery Teams to foster and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Team Leadership: Manage multiple teams with diverse job content and performance targets, ensuring cohesion and alignment with overall goals.
- Address and resolve complaints within the stipulated SLAs.
- Attend Stakeholder Engagement Meetings as required.
- Analyse data and implement changes to enhance the claimant journey and overall customer experience.
- Verify and approve staff expenses, timesheets, annual leave requests, and procurement requests.
Essential / Minimum Criteria Expectations:
- Team Management: Demonstrate a proven track record in effectively managing teams.
- Service Delivery Experience: Possess experience in managing a complex service delivery structure with a successful track record in meeting SLA and KPI requirements.
- IT Proficiency: Display proficiency in IT, including competent use of MS Office, Word, and Excel.
- Communication Skills: Communicate fluently in English, maintaining clear, caring, courteous, and professional interactions with stakeholders through various mediums, including telephone, email, and face-to-face.
- Adaptability: Embrace change, adapt to evolving circumstances, and smoothly adjust to different roles as needed, especially in a dynamic customer-centric environment.
- Flexibility: Maintain a flexible and adaptable attitude, be willing to undertake ad hoc duties as required, including supporting other teams or covering team leader duties.
So what next?
If you feel the Service Delivery Manager position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Joe by email firstname.lastname@example.org .Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.