HCPC OR NMC Registered Rehabilitation Case Manager;
Location: South East – predominantly Reading or Oxfordshire area.
Up-to £52,000 DOE
Everpool Recruitment, are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Rehabilitation Case Manager to join their dynamic team of health care professionals. We are looking for an experienced health care professional, qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Nurse or Physiotherapist, to join our team as a Rehabilitation Case Manager.
The role offers genuine flexible working and is entirely remote and field based, with expenses paid!
HCPC or NMC qualification is mandatory along with a full driving licence
Spinal injury experience, in both adult and paediatric care OR Acquired brain injury, in both adult and paediatric care – It is highly advantageous to have both.
A vast knowledge of a multitude of conditions.
Proven experience as a Case Manager or in a related clinical role is extremely advantageous
Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills are a must!
What will the role entail?
As a Rehabilitation case manager, you will play a pivotal role in guiding and supporting patients towards their rehabilitation goals following traumatic and life changing situations.
You will be assessing patients at home, over the telephone and virtually, building a case file on their needs and capabilities, liaising with internal and external professionals, involved in clients care. Ensuring reports are written to a high standard and all parties involved are kept informed, including insurers, solicitors and service users.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to assess and develop individualised rehabilitation plans for patients.
- Conduct thorough assessments of patient needs and monitor their progress throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Liaise with external healthcare providers and insurance companies to coordinate and facilitate patient care.
- Provide ongoing support, education, and counselling to patients and their families.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records and documentation.
- Stay current with industry trends and research to ensure the highest quality of care.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of patients and their families.
Benefits to shout about!
- wellbeing and access to Mental Health First Aiders, Menopause Champions, Employee Assistance Programmes, to maintain your physical and mental health as a priority
- 26 days holidays plus your precious bank holidays and no weekends!
- Genuine flexible working!
- Continuous CPD and support with renewals and revalidation
- Charitable events and a giving back to the community approach
- Company credit card
- Expenses paid
- Company pension scheme
- Company profit share
Case Management experience is not required for this role, as full training will be given!
If you are skilled with Spinal injury, acquired brain injury (ABI) among other health conditions, please send your cv to Josie Evans – email@example.com or call/text to 07543501925