Registered clinical Assessor
Starting Salary – £37,333, – £38,333, upon completion of training and £39,333 at 1 year service (performance related)
We are currently recruiting for hybrid clinicians across the UK who are seeking a new direction in comparison to working in the traditional clinical or nursing settings. These positions are suitable for Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Occupational Therapist, Paramedics and Physiotherapists.
Recognised by the NMC/ HCPC as clinical, so able to maintain your registration from the comfort of your own home working 8-6 with your weekends free to do as you please!
Say goodbye to shift patterns, on call and unpredictable working hours!
In a nutshell you will be;
Completing telephone assessments with individuals with various physical, mental health and/or learning disabilities and then writing up a full report based on your findings. The role as Disability Assessor is a step away from the normal clinical role and involves no treatment, diagnosing, decision making or hands on care, however, you will still be using your clinical skills and knowledge, completing in depth assessments, and writing accurate and detailed reports.
- Knowledge of various health conditions
- 12 months of post-qualification experience in an Adult practice role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- HCPC or NMC qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedics, or Physiotherapist) with 12 months of post-qualification experience
What’s on offer!
- Salary increases at 6 and 12 months service
- Opportunity for an annual bonus of up to 10% of your base salary
- Cost of your professional membership fees covered
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays!
- Accredited training and support programme provided
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
So why choose Everpool to support you in your application to becoming a Disability Assessor?
We know it’s a bit of a mine field navigating the application process and seeking the right information for a life changing decision can sometimes seem a little overwhelming!
A dedicated Recruiter will be with you every step of the way through out your application, we appreciate that changing careers isn’t for the faint hearted, but you found yourself on a job board, so you’re ready for a change right now, we will make sure that change is right for you!
We pride ourselves on 5 star reviews and positive candidate testimonials and we have placed hundreds of Disability Assessors over the years!
If you’re eager to learn more but short on time, simply send a text with your name and the role you’re interested to Josie at 07543501925. Alternatively, send your CV directly to email@example.com
Please note, we can’t currently accept applications for those who require sponsorship.