We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our successful team, in a key role, including bookkeeping, accounts preparation, vat returns and other services to a mixed and varied client base across the Greater Manchester area. You will carve a key role here, adding value to clients and building relationships, within a growing team and firm.
You will be working for a national practice that has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with our wide-ranging client base, across varying industries and sizes of clients. We offer a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. As part of the job you will be undertaking a variety of work which will include the following:
- Preparing financial accounts from underlying books and records.
- Use of accounting software such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and IRIS.
- Liaising with clients one to one.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts and final accounts.
- Managing staff
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation experience is essential.
- You will ideally be either working in practice already or have had practice experience and be capable of successfully managing your workload.
Salary / Benefits
- This is a permanent position in potentially both our New Romney or Maidstone offices.
- Up to £40k negotiable for experience
- We offer flexible working hours around a core giving the staff flexibility
Please apply for immediate consideration