£25,000 – £27,000
Hybrid Work Available
37.5hrs per week
The Purchasing Executive will be based in the Newport office and will be responsible for the daily ordering of goods and services and expediting orders to maintain the required delivery dates. The Procurement Executive will work closely with all departments across the company, ensuring a smooth purchasing process. The successful candidate will also be charged with conducting regular price comparisons to ensure that the company is always getting the best price for each product that is purchased.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- An additional half day holiday on your birthday
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Cash plan medical care
- Private medical insurance
- Quarterly prize draw
- Report to the Procurement Manager and assist with tasks when necessary.
- Manage the creation of purchase orders; ensuring supplier quotes are correct and valid at point of purchase and are in line with our policies and procedures.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding the delivery of purchase orders and expediting where necessary.
- Support the Accounts Team with supplier invoicing queries.
- Ensure CRM systems and records are accurate and up to date.
- General Administration duties as and when required.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a purchasing role
- Experience with SAP and a CRM system (non-essential)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially excel.
- Proven history of effective supply management
- Creative mind and a passion for product development
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and negation skills
- ·Comfortable with a growing company and fast-paced environment
- Adopt our core values: Be Bold and Deliver; Delight your Customer; Own It; Love What You Do and Work Smart
- Quarterly prize draw
We are an award-winning Managed IT Services, Cloud Hosting, and expert IT Consultancy provider. The Group’s head office is based in Liverpool, with additional offices in Manchester, London, Newport, Bristol, and Edinburgh.
Our strategy is to expand its position as a trusted provider of Managed IT Services to clients in the UK and the Group makes carefully targeted acquisitions to supplement organic growth. The sales approach is consultative to guide customers through the complexities and developments in the market and we aim to develop strong client relationships to become an extension of their existing IT department.
Our people are passionate about what they do, committed to their team, their colleagues, and the success of our business. As a business, we pride ourselves on our friendly and collaborative teams.
If you feel that this position may be for you or you are interested in finding out any further information on this, then apply back to this advert and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, to find out more about this role privately please contact Melissa Powell on melissa @ everpoolrecruitment.com or call Melissa on 07561-705-697.