Are you a dynamic IT professional with a background in handling multiple customer accounts with a passion for tackling complex challenges and delivering quality solutions, whilst coordinating various tasks, as a Project Manager or Engineer?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at managing IT projects from inception to completion? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Collaborate with clients to understand their IT needs and objectives initiating design and implementation for a wide range of clients.
Develop comprehensive project plans, timelines, and budgets.
Oversee the execution of IT projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
Manage project teams, assign tasks, and monitor progress.
Identify and mitigate project risks and issues.
Provide technical expertise and support to project stakeholders.
Foster positive client relationships
Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Network switching and routing infrastructure (particularly Cisco, HPE, and Dell; mostly LAN)
- Proven experience of understanding Firewalls (WatchGuard, FortiGate, etc)
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager or Engineer in a similar role and environments.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Project management certifications (PMP, ITIL, or similar) are a plus.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to work under pressure.
- The capability to foster and nurture long term customer relationships
You must hold experience In at least one or more of the following with working knowledge in most the below;
- Experience of working with Microsoft / Office 365 and related services.
- Strong technical knowledge in IT systems, infrastructure, and networks – Active directories including Azure AD connect.
- DFS, IIS, SQL, SCCM
- IaaS and Cloud platforms (VMware, Azure, AWS, etc)
- VDI/Remote working solutions (Horizon View, RDS XenApp/XenDesktop, etc)
- Linux Server and applications (Apache/Nginx, MySQL/Maria DB, etc)
Advantages and expected qualifications in at least one of the following;
- Azure/Office 365
- VMware/ Vsphere
What will you receive in return for joining?
Competitive salary and benefits package £40,000-£45,000
Collaborative and inclusive work culture.
Exposure to a diverse range of technical challenges.
Exposure to a diverse client and customer base
The chance to work with a passionate and talented team.
Benefits to shout about!
- 25 days holidays plus all Bank holidays off plus an extra day for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash back plans
- Private medical insurance
- Education and advice about finances
- Counselling services for you and your loved ones
- Fun and collaborative events annually
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges, contribute your expertise, and grow professionally, apply or save time by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a text addressed to Josie with a little about your experience and skills set; 07543 501 925
Everpool Recruitment and our client, is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. However we cannot currently accept any applications requiring sponsorship.