£22k-£28k (+ £3k annual bonus)
Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm (however working until 6pm is sometimes required)
We are seeking a highly organised and efficient Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to a busy individual, ensuring smooth daily operations and facilitating effective time management. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative tasks and personal errands, acting as a reliable point of contact and liaison between the Director and various stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be proactive, discreet, and possess exceptional communication and multitasking skills.
- Calendar Management: Maintain and coordinate the Director’s schedule, including appointments, meetings, and events. Proactively handle any scheduling conflicts and ensure timely reminders.
- Communication: Act as a point of contact for the Director, managing incoming communications such as emails, phone calls, and messages. Prioritize and respond to enquiries as necessary.
- Travel Coordination: Arrange travel itineraries, including flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and any necessary documentation. Anticipate travel-related needs and ensure smooth logistics.
- Administrative Support: Provide comprehensive administrative support, such as preparing documents, reports, and presentations, handling expenses, and managing files and records.
- Personal Errands: Take care of personal errands and tasks, which may include shopping, making reservations, organising events, or other ad-hoc assignments.
- Meeting Preparation: Prepare materials and briefs for meetings and assist the Director in staying informed and well-prepared for all engagements.
- Confidentiality: Maintain strict confidentiality in handling sensitive information related to the Director’s personal and professional affairs.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders on behalf of the Director.
- Time Management: Help the Director prioritise tasks, manage deadlines, and maximise productivity through effective time management strategies.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrate quick thinking and resourcefulness in addressing unexpected challenges or obstacles that may arise.
- Teamwork: Work alongside other Personal Assistant’s and report to the Executive Assistant.
- Research: Conduct research on various topics as required, providing insightful summaries and recommendations to support decision-making.
- Proven experience within an administration role, demonstrating strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with diverse audiences.
- Proficient in using productivity tools and software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, scheduling apps).
- Discretion and trustworthiness, as the role involves handling confidential information.
- Strong multitasking abilities, staying composed in high-pressure situations, and managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate the Director’s schedule.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks performed.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Must have a driving licence and access to a car due to the location.
- A positive and professional attitude, capable of representing the employer with integrity and diplomacy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and reliable individual to work closely with a dynamic professional. The Personal Assistant will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the employer’s personal and professional life, and their contribution will be valued and appreciated.
Please apply and someone will be in touch to discuss your application, equally if you require more information please contact Laura on 07747 446152