Do you live in the South East or East Midlands?
Are you passionate about customer service and administration?
Do you have excellent IT skills?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced role?
You will act as the front face of the company and will manage the customer experience for all visitors and staff. You will be a key part of the customer journey and will need to ensure you maintain the highest levels of customer service.
A typical day will involve:
- Complete courtesy calls to confirm upcoming appointments, make any necessary changes and liaise with not only the claimant but potentially the claimant’s carer, guardians and or housing associations.
- Manage the appointment arrivals board ensuring systems keep up to date and in good order. You will also manage any special requests e.g., where a translator may be required, undertake the required identity checks with each customer.
- Ordering supplies/equipment/stationary as required to ensure sufficient stocks are always maintained.
- General administrative tasks e.g., answering the telephone, responding to emails etc
- Provide support and compassion to customers across a variety of activities and general queries such as questions about the PIP assessment and assisting with enquiries on expense claims from customers who have incurred costs to attend the assessment centre.
- 37.5 hours
- Shifts between 8am-6pm (Typically 9-5)
- Optional Overtime
What we need from you
- At least 1 year’s customer service experience
- Excellent I.T skills- particularly Microsoft Office – as you will be working on various systems and must have good understanding.
- Team player
- Caring manner
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build a rapport with people.
- Time management and attention to detail
- Computer literate
So what next?
If you feel this position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact the Non Clinical Team at Everpool Recruitment by email email@example.com or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.