Nurse Disability Assessor – Homebased
Starting Salary – £42,000 – £43,000 upon completion of training and £44,000 at 1 year service (performance related)
Alongside the above – (+ Bi-Annual 10% incentive bonus)
Flexible Working Hours – Work around family commitments!
Virtual Training Completed
We are currently recruiting for homebased clinicians across the UK who are seeking a new direction to working in the traditional nursing roles. These positions are suitable for Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists.
Recognised by the NMC as clinical so able to maintain your NMC / HCPC pin from the comfort of your own home!
They have a completely remote onboarding / training process.
There are two options when undertaking the homebased assessor role, these are Back Office and Front Office – which one you are chosen for depends on business needs.
Back Office – reviewing PIP cases and completing paper-based reviews (PBR’s) of those cases at home; you would be the first person to review a PIP case including terminally ill cases and gather the further medical evidence required.
Front Office – completing telephone assessments with individuals with various physical, mental health and/or learning disabilities and then writing up a full report based on your findings. The role as Disability Assessor is a step away from the normal clinical role and involves no treatment, diagnosing, decision making or hands on care, however, you will still be using your clinical skills and knowledge, completing in depth assessments, and writing accurate and detailed reports.
What are we looking for?
- Post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Appropriate workspace within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
Benefits of the role
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
For this role you have the opportunity to be hybrid or office based depending on your preference!
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Ellouise at elupton-edwards @ everpoolrecruitment.com .