We are currently recruiting for a leading UK based company who provide Assessors for claimants of the Personal Independent Payment benefit.
This would be an amazing opportunity for any Registered Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to join an established multi professional team.
We have a permanent fulltime or parttime position available, depending on what you are looking for. The working hours are Monday- Friday with no requirements to work weekends, nights or bank holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an assessment centre.
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how disability affects them.
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence-based report.
- Starting salary £37,333 with an increase to £39,333 after the first 12 months
- Office working hours
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
- Salary increases after initial 6 months and again after 12 months
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- No nights, weekends or bank holidays
- Bonus 10% salary based on performance and retention scheme
- Full registration with the relevant governing body (HCPC/NMC)
- 1 years post registration experience
- Degree in relevant profession
- Reporting writing skills are essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Heather Farley on 07469351714 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.