PIP Disability Assessor
£37,333 – £43,266
After a new challenge? A new opportunity?
We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Paramedics to join an established multi-professional team.
You will be joining an ever-growing team of PIP assessors. You would be working for a leading provider of health-related government services, delivering disability assessment services on behalf of the DWP.
You will embark on a 10-week homebased training programme with great support! This will then be followed by a hybrid working pattern.
- Salary increases by £1000 at 6 months service and again at 12 months
- 10% bonus (performance based)
- No more weekends!! Mon-Fri, office working hours
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Professional membership cost covered
Your main duties:
- Speaking with people claiming for the PIP benefit over the phone or face to face, as part of a consultation session. These cases will all be organised for you, leaving you free from any appointment admin.
- Working with a variety of different people presenting with a range of complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Write and Submit reports using a specialised IT system
What we need from you:
- Full HCPC/NMC registration
- Skilled in report writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 1 years’ post qualification experience
If you feel the Disability Assessor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Laura Hassall at Everpool Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07747 446152.