NHS Clinical Assessor
Salary Band 6 (£37,831 – £46,100)
We are currently recruiting for an NHS based company who provide clinical assessors to conduct in depth assessments for claimants of the Personal Independent Payment benefit.
This would be an amazing opportunity for Physiotherapists to branch out into a new challenge within their profession.
We have permanent fulltime and parttime positions available, depending on what you are seeking. The working hours are Monday- Friday with no requirements to work weekends, nights, or bank holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in an assessment centre.
- Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engage with claimants to understand exactly how disability affects them.
- Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence-based report.
- Salary Band 6 (£37,831 – £46,100)
- Office working hours
- Home based
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth
- Home based working
- No weekends, nights, or bank holidays
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Quarterly CPD days
- Full training and on-going support from a team of dedicated training managers
- Office working hours – Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm
- Holidays 27 days < 5 years, rising to 29 days for 5 to 10 years’ service. 33 days once at 10 years. If you are already in NHS then all benefits will role over including holiday entitlement.
- Full registration with the relevant governing body (HCPC/NMC)
- 1 years post registration experience
- Degree in relevant profession
- Reporting writing skills are essential
- No previous experience as a Clinical Assessor needed
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions about the role, please contact Heather Farley on 07469351714 or via email at email@example.com for more information.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.