Network Performance Analyst
£21,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
Remote / Hybrid to Newcastle under Lyme (ST5) or Taunton (TA3)
Fixed Term (MAT COVER)
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (9am – 5pm)
Do you have experience working within claims and want to build on your career?
Are you confident speaking with contractors and surveyors?
We are currently looking for people with experience in claims, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills to join a Nationwide company with excellent benefits.
This role plays an important part in the delivery of the contractor networks performance, working closely with other members of the Network Services team to ensure data, service and commercial performance with allocated contractors is in line with expectations. The ideal candidate for this position has experience within claims and/ or supply chains.
What will you be doing?
- To support the in the running of the contractor network.
- To ensure the accuracy of data being reported via the contractor network.
- To proactively manage key performance metrics of the contractor network based on analysis of data sets available.
- To build and maintain excellent relationships with your nominated contractors.
- To be a key and active part of the Network Services team and support the team in working towards the teams shared goals and objectives.
- To manage the completion of all tasks within service level agreement timescales as specifically set by the client or the company.
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required.
- To own the resolution of issues within own area of influence and encourage others to do the same.
- To provide support in agreeing strategy and focuses across your nominated contractors and network.
- Ability to make logical and thought out recommendations and decisions based on a solid understanding of the claims process, repair WIP, contractor profile and internal delivery objectives.
What are they looking for?
- A natural communicator and a flare for building rapport with people over the phone
- A great team player.
- Enthusiastic and confident.
- A proven track record in the administration of insurance building claims.
- Experience in a customer facing role in a professional environment.
- An ability to engage with contractors to resolve issues, including great negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Can demonstrate experience of building relationships with contractors and customers.
- Knowledge and experience of the business repair process.
- Knowledge and experience of navigating the business claims management systems.
- Competent using MS Office Suite
Hours and Benefits
Monday – Friday
37.5 hours per week
28 days holiday
Birthday off work
Charity Days Off
Can purchase extra holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Paid lunch once a week when in the office
Team nights out
Annual Staff awards
Call Laura on 07747 446152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information