Location: Bromborough based with UK & International Travel
Position: Mechanical Fitter (Full Time 40 hours per week)
Salary: From £13.10 to £14.19 p/h dependent on experience
Hours: 08.00 – 16.30hrs Mon- Fri with overtime including weekends available
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Death in Service Policy
- Discount vehicle/home insurance
- Costco card & Halfords trade card
- Holidays The holiday entitlement is 23 days plus bank holidays pro rata depending on start date
We are looking for experienced enthusiastic Mechanical Fitters, preferably with Marine Experience for the New build and Service Departments.
The role would suit somebody with experience of assembling new build marine craft. Stripping, overhauling and assembling specialist equipment with experience of problem solving. Knowledge of how to work through engineering problems with a design team.
- A proven record in Mechanical Fitting covering maintenance/assembly & work on bearings, gearboxes, generators, pumps and other mechanical equipment.
- Experience of working on small and large marine craft
- Ability to work on their own or part of a team.
- Willing to work overtime as requested by the company.
- Ability to work within a new build and/ or repair and maintenance environment.
- Lead, motivate and support their team, instilling a culture of cleanliness, quality,and continuous improvement.
- Experience working on small marine craft.
- Time served / Apprentice Trained Mechanical Fitter or NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Qualification.
- Knowledge of marine engines and propulsion systems.
- Experience & ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail / quality required.
If you feel that this position may be for you or you are interested in finding out any further information on this, then apply back to this advert and I will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, to find out more about this role privately please contact Melissa Powell on melissa @ everpoolrecruitment.com or call Melissa on 07561-705-697