Housing Disrepair Solicitor/Litigation Executive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Monday – Friday
We are a well-established law firm based in Bootle L20, and are offering a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our team due to continued business growth.
We are looking for a diligent, confident, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the role of Housing Disrepair case handler.
. · Responsible for managing case load within the Housing Disrepair Department
· Assess prospects and prepare letters of claim and advise on the evidence with the clients
· Prepare surveyors instructions and advise on the same
· Prepare claim documents and proceedings
· Deal with case as they proceed via the court process
· Ensure compliance with court deadlines and directions
· Liaise with Counsel, experts and any other third parties in an efficient and professional manner
Previous Housing Disrepair experience is preferred; however, we will consider file handlers who have worked in different backgrounds looking to re-train
– A Competitive Salary will be offered depending on experience
– 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
– Bonus Scheme
– Bike to Work Scheme
So what next?
If you feel the Litigation Executive position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Joe by email email@example.com or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.