Full Time, Permanent
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Office Based, Bootle Liverpool
Our client are expert accident and housing disrepair solicitors and providers of personal injury advice, services and support. Over the years we’ve helped a lot of people across Liverpool & the rest of the country.
Our client are no win no fee solicitors in Liverpool that were established in April 2016. Their dedicated solicitors are on hand right from the beginning, and are happy to advise on all aspects of the claims process. We monitor our internal service standards on a daily basis, and this, with a rigorous reporting regime enables us to maintain the high standards of service we always strive for.
We are looking for a diligent, confident, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the role of Litigation Assistant within our Financial Mis-selling Department.
- Preparing Court Papers
- Drafting Letters of Claim, Proceedings, Witness Evidence, Court Documents,
- Liaising with clients and Defendants
- Drafting offers and reviewing incoming offers
- Reviewing DSARs
- File reviews and data administration
- Client and Defendant chasers
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 after 3 years service + Bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities into other departments
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you feel the Litigation Assistant position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Liverpool Resourcers at Everpool Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.