Internal Communications Officer
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Monday to Friday. 37.5 hrs
As the Internal Communications Officer, you’ll develop, manage and implement internal communications plans which deliver engaging and innovative communications and engagement activities to our people throughout the United Kingdom.
You will support our clients’ internal teams with communications advice and guidance and play a key role in driving the right culture to demonstrate the relevance and urgency of their work, bringing people together to live by our clients Foundations.
Take a look below at what our client is looking for!
You’ll play a vital role in supporting the Internal Communications Manager in implementing a new internal communications strategy, to be rolled out alongside a new people strategy and internal brand.
You’ll help align our people behind our vision, driving engagement, and instil a sense of purpose through the creation and deployment of impactful stories and narrative.
You’ll be responsible for raising the profile of our brand within the UK and Ireland through targeted communications campaigns.
,You’ll make sure all internal, and on occasion, external communication channels supports and promotes our brand, vision and its overall key messages that are meaningful and engaging to our readers.
Some other responsibilities include:
- Work with the Internal Communications Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of our internal communications in a digital space (primarily the intranet, applications and online newsletters), and develop and grow the platforms to reflect the needs of our employees.
- You will help build our community through increased volume and quality of communications to help us deliver the people strategy and reach our ambitious targets.
- Design and continually improve internal communications by supporting the delivery of the internal communications plan that targets the right people and generates the right behaviors.
- Work alongside operations, the people team, external communications and brand to deliver the brand strategy and ensure the execution continually contributes to improving employee and client satisfaction.
- Creation of videos to support various campaigns across the business.
- Supports internal events and campaigns with event management activities.
- Managing the production of the fortnightly company newsletter – planning the editorial for each edition, gathering content for copy, edit, design and layout for issue.
- Ensure all internal messages are aligned with External Communications, if necessary.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to fill this position, please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will respond shortly.
- Be flexible in working hours to cover events and be able to travel across the UK and Ireland on occasions.