We are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our client’s team, working from their office, based in Northwich.
Are you ready to take your HR career to the next level even if you don’t have qualifications just yet!?
Perhaps you are working at Advisor level already? Or you might just be ready to spread your wings and join a new business, with all you have learned so far!
Join Our Clients team as an Experienced HR Advisor!
Our client, understands that true expertise doesn’t always come from textbooks and certifications. That’s why we’re on the hunt for a passionate and experienced HR Advisor, who believes in the power of hands-on knowledge and proves this through their work experience!
All about our client!
You will be joining a small but growing business, within the construction and engineering industry!
Join an innovative and dynamic company that thrives on creativity, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence. They are on a mission to establish sound HR processes but to make the role a steep learning curve with lots of exposure to a variety of HR related tasks.
As an Experienced HR Advisor, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the HR landscape, along side the Group HR Manager. We’re looking for someone who can:
- Provide strategic HR guidance and support to our teams – both office and field based.
- Manage employee relations, conflict resolution, and performance management.
- Continuously stay updated on HR best practices and regulations.
- Supporting the onboarding and induction of new staff
- Ensuring policies and regulations, are adhered to
- Advise and support Leadership teams with best practice and performance managment
- Supporting the HR Manager, with development opportunities and new and ongoing projects
- Collaborate with our team to create a positive workplace culture.
- Support line managers on implementing employee relation meetings such as disciplinary, grievance, investigations, return to work meetings etc to ensure compliance and best practice
- Oversee recruitment, onboarding, and talent development.
What We Value:
We believe in experience and passion over formal qualifications. To succeed in this role, you should possess:
Hands-on HR experience.
A deep understanding of HR principles, compliance, and best practices.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
The ability to adapt, learn, and grow in a dynamic environment.
A passion for HR and a desire to make a real impact in an ever growing business.
What’s on offer?
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to well-being
- Loyalty bonus of £500 after 5 years’ service
- Discretionary Profit share at the end of the year
- Holidays – 32 days inclusive of bank holidays and a day for birthday
- Hours of work – 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8.30 and 4.30 (including a 30-minute unpaid lunch break)
- Full training will be provided and further development is available
Are you interested to learn more and ready for the challenge! Contact josie on 07543 501 925 or pop me an email to email@example.com