Housing Disrepair Solicitor
Full Time, Permanent
£30,000 – £40,000 (depending on experience)
*Full retrain possible*
**Must be qualified solicitor**
Preferably with Housing experience
We are currently recruiting for an ever-growing Law firm in Liverpool. The law firm are an expert accident and housing disrepair solicitors and providers of personal injury advice, services, and support.
We are looking for an experienced, qualified solicitor. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the work they do, the service they provide and getting the best results for their clients.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing case load within the Housing Disrepair department.
- Proven track record of handling case load
- Litigation experience
- Time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets
- Ability to prioritise case loads
- Excellent client care
- Developing a close working relationship with other claimant firms, defendant solicitors and Kings Counsel to advance claims through the Court system.
- Gathering the necessary evidence and data required to bring valid claims in large volumes.
- Taking client instructions and advising on legal and procedural issues in an effort to progress files and the litigation as a whole.
- Supervising and delegating work to junior members of the team as appropriate.
- Contributing original ideas and concepts to improve the department and grow the business.
- Full time, permanent
- Monday – Friday
- Office based
- £30,000 – £40,000 + commission
- Training and progression opportunities
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Breakfast club on the last working day of the month
- Staff performance incentives.