Pharmacist Managers, I need you!
Starting salary; £57,000
Full time hours – Monday – Friday 9-5pm!
Everpool Recruitment, are excited to collaborate with our esteemed client in the search for an experienced Pharmacist to become a vital part of their Liverpool-based team.
As a Pharmacist Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading a warm and welcoming team of pharmacy staff and dispensers, contributing to the growth of the business through your expertise and leadership.
Our client work from well know GP surgery in the Liverpool region, offering easy commutes too and from work, via a number of different transport links.
Why Choose our client:
Supportive Environment: Join a team that values collaboration and camaraderie, providing you with a welcoming atmosphere to excel in your role.
Professional Growth: We believe in your potential. As a Pharmacist Manager, you will have the opportunity to supervise and train other pharmacy staff, honing your leadership skills and contributing to the development of your team.
Engaging Communication: Showcase your exceptional interpersonal skills as you build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Strong communication abilities—both written and verbal—are essential for your success in this role.
What We’re Looking For:
Qualifications: Hold a valid UK General Pharmaceutical Council (GPC) qualification with a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
Leadership Experience: Demonstrate previous supervisory experience and the ability to motivate and develop a cohesive and high-performing team.
- Uphold the highest standards of professional conduct, ethics, and performance as outlined by the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- Skilfully dispense prescription medicines, ensuring accurate dosage, proper labelling, and safe supply to patients.
- Lead the safe preparation of medicines while diligently logging any errors or near misses and taking corrective actions.
- Maintain a register of controlled drugs for legal compliance and liaise with doctors to ensure precise prescriptions and patient safety.
- Counsel and educate patients on minor ailments, adverse effects of medications, and provide specialist health check services.
- Stay updated on the latest pharmacy practices, new drugs, and their applications for continuous professional development.
- Manage computerized records while prioritizing patient confidentiality.
- Ensure adherence to NHS contractual obligations for essential services.
- Lead, supervise, and train pharmacy support staff to achieve peak performance.
- Foster relationships with healthcare professionals, enhancing collaboration and patient care.
- Effectively communicate, delegate, and guide employees to operate as a cohesive team.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Performance Bonus Scheme in place.
- Enjoy an increased holiday allowance of up to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Work weekdays only—no weekends required.
- Benefit from the Corporate Eye Care Scheme
- Access the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for personal support.
- Take advantage of employee discount schemes with retailers and online shops.
- Stay fit with discounted gym memberships.
- Embrace training and development opportunities for your continuous growth.
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact as a Pharmacist Manager in our clients dynamic Liverpool team?
Join us to take your career to new heights and contribute to the growth of our clients prestigious business. Apply now to seize this exceptional opportunity or contact Josie on 07543 501 925