Functional Nurse Assessor
Starting Salary – £39,500.00 – Regardless of banding!
We are currently recruiting for hybrid clinicians across the UK who are seeking a new direction in comparison to working in the traditional clinical or nursing settings. These positions are suitable for Nurses (RGN, RMN), Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists.
Recognised by the NMC/ HCPC as clinical, so able to maintain your registration from the comfort of your own home working 9-5 with your weekends free to do as you please!
Say goodbye to shift patterns, on call and unpredictable working hours!
What You’ll Do as a Registered Nurse – Functional Assessor:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments for individuals with various long-term health conditions, promoting their well-being.
- Perform assessments either over the phone or in person, ensuring a person-centred approach and a positive claimant experience.
- Utilize your clinical expertise to gather vital information, conduct examinations, and create detailed, accurate reports.
- Complete thorough, typed-up reports based on your interactions with claimants, reflecting your commitment to quality care.
- Join the team and make a difference in the lives of individuals with long-term health conditions. Your skills and dedication are highly valued here.
- Knowledge of various health conditions
- 12 months of post-qualification experience in an Adult practice role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- HCPC or NMC qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist) with 12 months of post-qualification experience
What’s on offer!
- Healthcare: Enjoy peace of mind with a healthcare cash plan, dental insurance, and life insurance.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Financial Security: Secure your future with the pension scheme and critical illness cover.
- Wellness: Promote a healthy lifestyle with cycle to work and travel insurance options.
- Work-Life Balance: Benefit from the trade-in holiday scheme
- Perks: Receive discounts on dining out and entertainment as a token of appreciation
So why choose Everpool to support you in your application to becoming a Disability Assessor?
We know it’s a bit of a mine field navigating the application process and seeking the right information for a life changing decision can sometimes seem a little overwhelming!
A dedicated Recruiter will be with you every step of the way through out your application, we appreciate that changing careers isn’t for the faint hearted, but you found yourself on a job board, so you’re ready for a change right now, we will make sure that change is right for you!
We pride ourselves on 5 star reviews and positive candidate testimonials and we have placed hundreds of Disability Assessors over the years!
If you’re eager to learn more but short on time, simply send a text with your name and the role you’re interested to Josie at 07543501925. Alternatively, send your CV directly to email@example.com
Please note, we can’t currently accept applications for those who require sponsorship.