Registered Nurse / Occupation Therapist (Hybrid Work)
Location : Shrewsbury
Resign from the world of rotating schedules, on-call shifts, and unpredictable working hours!
- Salary – £39,500
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm – Part-Time Available
- Office & Hybrid working options available.
Does this sound like you?
Do you have an NMC/HCPC registration with one year post qualification experience in an adult practice role? Do you want to work for a leading UK company providing functional assessments for ESA benefit claims? Do you want to utilise your clinical skills in a new environment?
If you are looking for a fresh opportunity that involves less direct involvement but still allows you to make a meaningful impact on people’s lives, this might be an ideal role for you!
What we expect from you:
- HCPC or NMC Qualification (RGN, RMN, Occupational Therapist) with 12 months of post-qualification experience.
- To conduct comprehensive person-centred assessments, either face-to-face or via telephone, for individuals with various long-term health conditions.
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence.
- To use your clinical expertise partnered with a proficiency in Microsoft Word to provide detailed and accurate reports to the final decision maker, DWP.
- To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
- To uphold best practice and professional standards in all areas of work.
- To work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both clinical and administrative colleagues.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll begin an outstanding, supportive, 12-week training program, lead by experienced clinicians. Both strengthening your existing skills and acquiring new ones.
- Healthcare – Enjoy a peace of mind with a healthcare cash plan, life insurance, dental insurance, and headspace app access.
- Financial Security – £39,500 Salary, Pension Scheme, Critical illness cover (colleague and partner)
- NMC registration fee reimbursement
- Work-Life Balance – Hybrid working available (work up to 50% from home), no more weekends or shift work, 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), travel insurance, holiday trading options.
- Perks – Dining out discounts, season ticket loans.
Why choose Everpool:
Changing careers and navigating the application process can be quite daunting. We aim to make it easy, comfortable, and right for you! You will be assigned a dedicated 5 star reviewed Recruiter to help you with every step. If this sounds right for you but short on time, simply text your name and the role you’re interested in to 07443192539. Alternatively, send your CV directly to email@example.com or apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.