Registered Nurse / Occupational Therapist (Hybrid Work)
- Salary – £39,500
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm – Part-Time Available
- Office & Hybrid available.
- HCPC or NMC Qualification (RGN, RMN, Occupational Therapist) with 12 months of post-qualification experience in an adult practice role.
To be able to:
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence to conduct clinical assessments.
- UseIT software to support clinical decision making whenundertaking file-work,examinationsand providing reports to the DWP.
- 12-week training program, led by experienced clinicians. (Full salary from day 1)
- Healthcare – Healthcare cash plan, Life insurance, Dental insurance, and Headspace access.
- Financial Security – Pension Scheme, Critical illness cover (colleague and partner)
- NMC registration fee reimbursement
- Work-Life Balance – Hybrid (work up to 50% from home), no more weekends or shift work, 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), travel insurance, holiday trading options.
- Perks – Dining out discounts, season ticket loans.
If this sounds right for you apply to this ad. Alternatively, text your name and the role you’re interested in to 07500827519 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.