Registered Nurse / Occupational Therapist (Hybrid Work)
- Salary – £39,500
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm – Part-Time Available
- Office & Hybrid working options available.
If you are looking for a fresh opportunity that involves less direct involvement but still allows you to make a meaningful impact on people’s lives, this might be an ideal role for you!
What we expect:
- HCPC or NMC Qualification (RGN, RMN, Occupational Therapist) with 12 months of post-qualification experience in an adult practice role.
To be able to:
- Analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence.
- Conduct clinical assessments, either face-to-face or via telephone, for individuals with various health conditions.
- Use your clinical expertise partnered with a proficiency in Microsoft Word to provide detailed and accurate reports to the final decision maker, DWP.
- To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
- To uphold best practice and professional standards in all areas of work.
- To work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both clinical and administrative colleagues.
What you can expect:
You’ll begin an outstanding, supportive, 12-week training program, led by experienced clinicians. Both strengthening your existing skills and acquiring new ones.
- Healthcare – Healthcare cash plan, Life insurance, Dental insurance, and Headspace app access.
- Financial Security – Pension Scheme, Critical illness cover (colleague and partner)
- NMC registration fee reimbursement
- Work-Life Balance – Hybrid working available (work up to 50% from home), no more weekends or shift work, 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), travel insurance, holiday trading options.
- Perks – Dining out discounts, season ticket loans.
If this sounds right for you apply to this ad. Alternatively, text your name and the role you’re interested in to 07500827519 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.