Are you a compassionate Registered General Nurse (RGN) or a dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for a fresh opportunity?
Join us and discover a career path where your clinical skills make a real difference!
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Salary: £39,500 – £46,300
- Work-Life Balance: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, with Part-Time Options
- Flexibility: Office & Hybrid Work Arrangements
- Career Progression: Transition into the role of a Functional Assessor
What’s in it for You?
- A 3-month comprehensive training program
- Experienced clinicians as your mentors
- CPD and revalidation credits
- Hybrid work options (up to 50% from home)
- NMC registration fee reimbursement
- Generous pension scheme
- Buy/sell annual leave with holiday trading
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Health and dental benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Bid farewell to weekends and shift work
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform file reviews and face-to-face/telephone assessments
- Evaluate medical evidence for benefits assessments
- Utilize IT software for clinical decision-making
- Collaborate with a diverse, supportive team
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and staff
Ready to take the next step in your career?
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Samantha Hughes 0787-686-5570 | shughes @ everpoolrecruitment.com