Functional Assessor – Physiotherapist
We are currently recruiting for a leading UK based Company who provide Functional Assessments for claimants of the Employee Support Allowance benefit.
This would be a great opportunity for any Physiotherapist to branch out into a different setting of healthcare.
We have a permanent position available with full-time and part-time working hours. The working hours would Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. You would not be required to work weekends, nights or bank holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face/telephone assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP.
- File-work involves reviewing medical evidence in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of face-to-face /telephone assessment.
- To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
- Work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both clinical colleagues and administrative support staff.
- Starting salary £39,500 per annum with progression opportunities
- Working hours 9am – 5pm (37.5 hours)
- Office-based/Home-based assessments with no community visits required
- Exceptional opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Hybrid working available (up to 50% from home)
- NMC registration fee reimbursement
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Holiday trading (buy/sell annual leave)
- Pension scheme
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Season Ticket loan
- Travel Insurance cover
- Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Charitable Giving
What we are looking for:
- Zero Clinical Assessor experience
- NMC Nurses registered, or HCPC registered, or GMC registered
- 1 year experience for Nurses
- 2 years’ experience for Physiotherapists
- 4 years’ experience post qualified for Doctors
- Broad-based medical knowledge and skills
- Excellent time management
- Strong written and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Heather Farley on 07469351714 or via email at email@example.com for more information. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.