Job Title: Finance Business Parter/Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £30,000pa – £45,000pa DOE
We are looking for qualified or part-qualified accountants.
As a key member of the Finance department, you will play a crucial role in driving the financial performance of the organisation by partnering with various business units.
Your main responsibilities will include providing comprehensive financial analysis, forecasting and budgeting support, as well as identifying opportunities for cost optimisation. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in financial analysis, possess excellent communication skills and be able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the group. If you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and want to contribute to the success of our growing company, we want to hear from you!
- Responsibility for financial oversight and control for applicable business areas
- Lead on the business partnering aspects of month end, year-end, reporting, budget and reforecast process
- Prepare meaningful analysis for Director of Finance and Product Owners, investigating variances from budgets, forecasts and actuals. Making appropriate recommendations for any further action
- Use financial expertise to drive commercial performance through accurate insights and advice
- Contribute as required to the year-end financial reporting requirements and annual audit process
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with Senior Management
- Driving efficiencies in management information reporting and consistency working closely with the Data & Insight team and functions within the accounting software provider
- Other regulatory tasks – VAT, CIS etc.
- Other finance and reporting duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Management accounting and reporting experience and/or knowledge
- Good knowledge of management accounting processes and reporting
- Solid finance knowledge, particularly in reporting and statutory requirements
- Advanced Excel with the ability to analyse and present large data sets
- Confident working to tight deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Ability to pick things up quickly.
- Confidence to challenge current procedures when appropriate.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to remain focused during busy periods good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve queries independently.
- Strong analytic skills
- Time management skill
If you feel this position may be for you or you are interested in finding out any further information on this, then apply back to this advert and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, to find out more about this role privately please contact Melissa Powell on melissa @ everpoolrecruitment.com or call Melissa on 07561-705-697.