Experienced Housing Disrepair Fee Earner
Minimum 1 years HDR Experience required
Full Time- Permanent Position
Monday – Friday
£20,000 – £35,000 DOE
Bonus structure available!
We are currently recruiting for our client who is an ever-growing Law firm in the Liverpool area. They are expert Accident and Housing Disrepair Solicitors and providers of personal injury advice, services and support.
Please ensure you have previous HDR / Fee earner experience
What’s in it for you?
- £20,000-£30,000 DOE
- Bonus structure (monthly & yearly available)
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays (rising to 25 days after 3 years’ service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Insurance
- Monthly breakfast club
- Holiday buyout scheme
- Monthly team events
- Annual pay reviews
- Funding opportunities
- Plus many more!
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 1 years HDR experience
- Experience in managing own case load
- Competent I.T Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing case load within the Housing Disrepair Department
- Discuss potential claims and provide an initial screening review on the telephone in-line with the agreed criteria for new cases
- To review incoming information and establish a possible claim route
- Ensure all information is scanned and uploaded to the case management system
- Maintaining the case management system, making sure all workflow steps are correctly inputted
- Assess prospects and prepare letters of claim and advise on the evidence with the clients
- Prepare surveyors instructions and advise on the same
- Prepare claim documents and proceedings
- Deal with case as they proceed via the court process
- Ensure compliance with court deadlines and directions
- Liaise with Counsel, experts and any other third parties in an efficient and professional manner
- Support experts by providing them with all the information they need, liaising with them to ensure they review cases as quickly as possible
- Be proactive and use initiative when presented with problems or issues
- Provide excellent customer service by regularly updating clients on the progress of their case and answering any queries in a professional manner
If you feel the Housing Disrepair File Handler position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Fatima at Everpool Recruitment by email email@example.com or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.