£23k-£30k (depending on experience)
Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm (however working until 5.30pm is sometimes required)
We are seeking a highly organised and efficient Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to a busy individual, ensuring smooth daily operations and facilitating effective time management. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative tasks and errands, acting as a reliable point of contact. The ideal candidate will be proactive, discreet, and possess exceptional communication and multitasking skills.
- Calendar Management: Maintain and coordinate the Director’s schedule, including appointments, meetings, and events. Proactively handle any scheduling conflicts and ensure timely reminders.
- Communication: Act as a point of contact for the Director, managing incoming communications such as emails, phone calls, and messages. Prioritise and respond to enquiries as necessary.
- Travel Coordination: Arrange travel itineraries, including flights, accommodations, ground transportation, and any necessary documentation. Anticipate travel-related needs and ensure smooth logistics.
- Administrative Support: Provide comprehensive administrative support, such as preparing documents, reports, and presentations, handling expenses, and managing files and records.
- Personal Errands: Take care of personal errands and tasks, which may include shopping, making reservations, organising events, or other ad-hoc assignments.
- Meeting Preparation: Ensuring the Director is on time and well-prepared for all engagements.
- Time Management: Help the Director prioritise tasks, manage deadlines, and maximise productivity through effective time management strategies.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrate quick thinking and resourcefulness in addressing unexpected challenges or obstacles that may arise.
- Proven experience within a similar role, demonstrating strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with diverse audiences.
- Proficient in using productivity tools and software (e.g., Microsoft Office, scheduling apps).
- Discretion and trustworthiness, as the role involves handling confidential information.
- Strong multitasking abilities, staying composed in high-pressure situations, and managing multiple priorities effectively.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks performed.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- A positive and professional attitude, capable of representing the employer with integrity and diplomacy.
Please apply and someone will be in touch to discuss your application, equally if you require more information please contact Laura on 07747 446152