Location: Bromborough based with some UK & International Travel
Position: Electrical Fitter (Full Time 40 hours per week)
Salary: From £13.10 to £14.19p/h dependent on experience
Hours: 08.00 – 16.30hrs Mon- Fri with overtime including weekends available
– Group Personal Pension Plan
– Eye Care Vouchers
– Death in Service Policy
– Discount Vehicle/home insurance
– Costco card & Halfords trade card
– Holidays The holiday entitlement is 23 days plus bank holidays pro rata depending on start
We are looking for experienced enthusiastic Electrical Fitters, preferably with Marine experience for the New build and Service Departments.
The role would suit somebody with experience of general fit out and electrical wiring on a variety of craft from commercial and military markets. Stripping, overhauling and assembling specialist equipment with experience of fault finding and problem solving. Knowledge of how to work through electrical problems with the design team.
• Proven record in Electrical Fitting covering maintenance/assembly
• Experience working on small or large marine craft
• Knowledge of marine engines and propulsion systems.
• Working within a new build and/ or repair and maintenance environment
• Ability to read and work from engineering drawings
• Willing to work overtime as requested by the company
• Lead, motivate and support their team, instilling a culture of cleanliness, quality and
• Time served / Apprentice Trained Electrical Fitter or NVQ Level 3 Electrical
Qualification or equivalent and be able to produce the proof of these qualifications.
• Excellent attention to detail / quality
• Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work on their own or part of a team
• Good planning and organisational skills as well a proactive and consistent approach.
We are a world class designer, manufacturer and maintainer for inflatable, rigid inflatable, and high-speed workboats for global defence and security markets. Since its formation in 2002 the company has developed into one of the largest and highly respected businesses in the industry and now encompasses multiple divisions covering new build, service and refurbishment operating from two sites in the Northwest of England employing over 135 employees and turning over in excess of GBP £20M per annum
If you feel that this position may be for you or you are interested in finding out any further information on this, then apply back to this advert and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, to find out more about this role privately please contact Melissa Powell on melissa @ everpoolrecruitment.com or call Melissa on 07561-705-697.