Virtual Training Completed
Starting Salary – £35,000 – £36,000 upon completion of training and £37,000 at 1 year service (performance related)
Alongside the above – (+ Bi-Annual 10% incentive bonus)
Office Hours (Mon to Fri – No Weekends, Nights or Shifts + all Bank Holidays off)
Are you a healthcare professional looking for a company that shares your values?
How do you feel about progressing in your career and a change from those long 12-hour shifts?
You do not need to have worked as a Disability Assessor previously, we can support you in your career change with our accredited training programme and dedicated support from the management team.
We are currently recruiting for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and paramedics to join an established multi-professional team with at least 1-year minimum experience within the roles provided above. Ideally skilled in report writing, good communication skills and work independently.
- NMC/HCPC Registration required
- Salary increases by £1,000 at 6 months service and again at 12 months
- 10% bonus (performance based)
- Mon-Fri- 9:00am – 5:00pm office hours (no weekends)
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Professional membership cost covered
- Amazing training programme
- Home Based options available
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Foundation funds
- Private healthcare
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Part-Time options available after 6 weeks of training
What a day in the life of a Assessor looks like:
- You would be completing medical assessments and writing up detailed reports, reviewing other medical reports and gathering supporting evidence to back up your PIP claimant.
- You will assess and observe individuals who have a range of conditions such as physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Use of strong communication skills to learn more about how their disability affects them.
- Write and Submit reports using IT systems.
Front Office & Back Office requirements depending on your area!
If you feel the Disability Assessor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out any further information on this, then apply back to this advert and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, to find out more about this role privately please contact Melissa Powell on melissa @ everpoolrecruitment.com or call Melissa on 07561-705-697.