Hours: Full Time (Part Time hours available after completion of training)
Salary: £35,000 – £37,000
Training: Training is provided for this role as well as paid during your training course – remote training (Please see details for Essential Person specifications).
After a new challenge? Looking for new a new opportunity? A new clinical direction with option to grow as a clinician and develop and utilise your skills?
Are you looking to utilise your skills and looking for new challenge and excellent new opportunity as well as benefit work life balance!? Everpool Recruitment is currently recruiting for registered NMC ADULT Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD or RN), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, (OT) or Paramedic to pursuing a challenging and rewarding new career as Disability Assessor.
Back Office – reviewing PIP cases and completing paper-based reviews (PBR’s) of those cases at home; you would be the first person to review a PIP case including terminally ill cases and gather the further medical evidence required.
Front Office – completing telephone / Face-to-face / Virtual assessments with individuals with various physical, mental health and/or learning disabilities and then writing up a full report based on your findings. The role as Disability Assessor is a step away from the normal clinical role and involves no treatment, diagnosing, decision making or hands on ca re, however, you will still be using your clinical skills and knowledge, completing in depth assessments, and writing accurate and detailed reports.
Essential Person Specifications
- 12 months post-qualification. (1 year’s professional experience).
- Suitable occupations: Adult RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs, RNs, Occupational Therapist, Paramedics and Physiotherapist.
- MUST have strong IT Skills with a full understanding of MS Packages and Teams data base.
- MUST have an active registration with the NMC / HCPC with NO restrictions on practice.
- NO previous Clinical Assessor experience is required as training for the role is provided, however, previous experience is beneficial.
- MUST have a suitable working area for this position with no distractions or breach of confidentiality.
- Homebased– with some occasional onsite working.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 17:00pm (37.5hrs)
- Training programme – fully funded.
- Excellent career progression routes.
- Additional Support and Guidance from your clinical lead.
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you’re interested in Functional Assessor role, please apply to this advert and if you meet the criteria for the position someone will be in touch to start your application journey. If have any queries or would like further detail regarding the position alternatively you can contact myself on the below contact details.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact details: 0151 556 2090