Are you looking for a job not working shifts?
Do you want the flexibility to work from home?
This might be the job for you!
Nurses / Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Paramedics
Salary: £35,000- £37,000 (+10% bi-annual bonus)
Location: Hybrid (1 day per week on site – based on Full Time)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (3, 4 or 5 days per week)
What we will provide to you:
- Starting salary of £35,000
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation*
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Flexible annual leave
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Reimbursement of HCPC/NMC registration fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime (depending on business need)
- Extensive training including an eLearning programme and a paid 4-week course
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal
What are the main job functions?
The role of a PIP Assessor is to undertake telephone assessments for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) on the behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). You will be required to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant’s functional ability and provide a comprehensive report in a concise and professional manner. You will be working autonomously however your colleagues and the clinical management team are always on hand to provide support.
The role is best suited to those with a broad clinical knowledge and previous experience of assessing/report writing although full training is provided.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- One year post – registration experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT systems
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a range of clinical settings
- Strong IT skills
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Laura Hassall on email@example.com or call 07747 446152