Are you a dedicated clinician seeking a rewarding career with a great work-life balance? If you’re looking for a role that offers stability, professional development, and attractive benefits, your search ends here!
Why become a Disability Assessor?
Work-Life Balance: Enjoy the convenience of working Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Competitive Compensation: Kickstart your career with a £35,000 salary, with performance-related increases to £37,000 within your first year. Additionally, you can earn a 10% incentive bonus bi-annually!
Flexible Scheduling: If full-time doesn’t suit your lifestyle, don’t worry. Select the weekdays that align with your schedule. We only require a 6-week full-time training commitment from the comfort of your home.
It is important to note, that if you should fall within an hour’s commuting distance to a site, you may be required to attend your nearest Assessment centre, a hand full of times per month.
Should your commute be over an hour, this is likely to be around 1-2 times per month.
- Knowledge of various health conditions
- 12 months of post-qualification experience in an Adult practice role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- HCPC or NMC qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedics, or Physiotherapist) with 12 months of post-qualification experience
Your Role as a Disability Assessor:
Conduct assessments for individuals dealing with long-term health conditions.
Leverage your clinical expertise to ensure a comprehensive and compassionate assessment process.
Create detailed reports to support individuals’ from a new perspective.
Embrace a person-centered approach in your work
See the other side of a patients life and look into detail at the type of support they need.
What’s on offer!
- Comprehensive Training and Support: From day one, receive thorough training and continuous support.
- Generous Leave: Enjoy 25 days of annual leave, with additional Bank and Public Holidays. You also have the option to buy up to 10 extra holidays or sell back up to five.
- A Library of CPD at your finger tips!
- Salary Increments: Benefit from regular salary increases.
- Pension Scheme: Secure your financial future with a pension plan.
- Length of Service Award: Be recognized for your dedication.
- Professional Registration: Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fee.
- Bi-Annual Incentive Package: Earn extra rewards.
- Income Protection
- Get free eye tests and financial assistance for glasses.
- Flexible Working: Enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
- Discounted Gym Membership: Stay healthy at a reduced cost.
- Discounted Dining and More: Access exclusive discounts and benefits.
So why choose Everpool to support you in your application to becoming a Disability Assessor?
We know it’s a bit of a mine field navigating the application process and seeking the right information for a life changing decision can sometimes seem a little overwhelming!
A dedicated Recruiter will be with you every step of the way through out your application, we appreciate that changing careers isn’t for the faint hearted but you found yourself on a job board, so you’re ready for a change right now, we will make sure that change is right for you!
We pride ourselves on 5 star reviews and positive candidate testimonials and we have placed hundreds of Disability Assessors over the years!
If you’re eager to learn more but short on time, simply send a text with your name and the role you’re interested in to Josie at 07543501925. Alternatively, give me a call for further information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we can’t currently accept applications for those who require sponsorship.