Calling All Compassionate Healthcare Professionals in Northern Ireland!
We are seeking Qualified Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics….
Are you a skilled and empathetic healthcare professional searching for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further! We have the perfect role for you. Join our esteemed client as a Disability Assessor (ESA/UC) and embark on a journey to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals in need.
About Our Client: Is a trusted partner of the Department for Communities and a premier provider of health assessment services linked to the ESA / UC Contract. We are actively seeking qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, or RNLD), as well as Physiotherapists, Paramedics, and Occupational Therapists to become essential members of their clinical team. Join us in various clinics across Northern Ireland, where you’ll use your clinical expertise to conduct medical assessments and craft reports for ESA/UC Benefit (Employment and Support Allowance/Universal Credit) applicants.
What We Offer:
- Kickstart your journey with a competitive starting salary of £35,000, with potential to reach £37,000 after a 6-month probation period.
- Unlock additional earning opportunities of up to £2,500 annually through advanced training and added responsibilities.
- Enjoy a fulfilling work-life balance with Monday to Friday working hours, and leave your weekends, nights, and bank holidays free.
- Hybrid opporunities & Part Time Opportunties available
- Thrive in a supportive and collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment, bolstered by comprehensive training.
Your Key Responsibilities:As a Disability Assessor, your mission is to conduct assessments and create reports for individuals facing various health challenges. You will use your clinical expertise to conduct medical assessments and prepare reports for ESA/UC (Employment and Support Allowance/Universal Credit) contract in Northern Ireland!
- Hold full registration as a Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapist, Paramedic, or Occupational Therapist.
- Possess at least one year of post-qualification experience in adult medical care.
- Showcase strong communication, interpersonal, and IT skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work harmoniously within multidisciplinary teams.
- Revel in a balanced work-life harmony with Monday to Friday hours.
- Delight in a generous package that includes 25 days of annual leave plus statutory holidays, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days.
- Secure your future with a robust employer matching pension scheme.
- Safeguard your health with private medical insurance, with options to extend coverage to your dependants.
- Rest assured with life assurance and complimentary medical indemnity insurance.
- Receive reimbursement for your annual professional registration fees.
- Access a world of continuous professional development opportunities and flexible additional benefits.
Successful candidates will embark on a comprehensive induction and training program with a mixture of virtual and office based. Throughout your journey with us, we provide abundant opportunities for professional growth and assist you in maintaining your clinical registration.
Apply today and become an integral part of our mission to improve lives. Your dedication will create positive changes in the Northern Ireland community.
Contact Samantha Hughes at 0787-686-5570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your future begins here. Join us and take flight in your career journey!