£21,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
Hybrid – Stoke on Trent (1 or 2 days per week in the office)
We are currently looking for people with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join a Nationwide company with excellent benefits and to kick start an amazing career opportunity.
We are looking for people with claims (high net worth), adjusting/ property claims experience.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with field-based adjusters and supported with adjuster technicians to provide a professional and high-quality service to clients and customers.
- Dealing with light commercial and domestic property claims
- Engaging and empathising with the customer to ensure a high level of customer service is offered at all times.
- Investigating and gathering extra evidence
- Demonstrating the confidence and knowledge to make decisions regarding policy liability and risk management issues.
- Owning a caseload of claims from beginning to end
- Being responsible for the pivotal part of the customer journey regarding their claim
- Engaging with clients, customers and suppliers via email, phone, and our bespoke messaging service
- Build rapport and gain positive relationship with customers and colleagues.
What are they looking for?
- Over 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Some construction industry experience/ knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to make decisions, plan and see claims through from start to finish
- Must be inquisitive and a problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure
- A natural communicator and a flare for building rapport with people over the phone
- A great team player
- Enthusiastic and confident
Hours and Benefits
Monday – Friday
37.5 hours per week between 9am – 5pm
28 days holiday
Birthday off work
Charity Days Off
Can purchase extra holidays
Cycle to work scheme
In house training academy
Paid lunch once a week when in the office
Team nights out
Annual Staff awards
Call Laura on 07747 446152 for more information