Job Title: Deputy Manager – Children’s Residential Home
Salary: From £28,000 + depending on experience. Increasing at 6 and 12 months. Salary negotiable.
We are looking for someone interested in joining a new business with a great opportunity of growing within a company and progressing within their career. We are currently in the process of completing and submitting an Ofsted application which you will be a massive part of.
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate individual to join our team as a Deputy Manager. As a Deputy Manager, you will play a critical role in providing a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment for the young people in our care. You will work closely with the Home Manager and staff to ensure the well-being and development of the young people, while also maintaining the highest standards of care.
- Assist the Home Manager in overseeing day-to-day operations of the home.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to staff members.
- Ensure the physical and emotional well-being of the young people in our care.
- Develop and implement individual care plans for each individual, including their educational, social, and emotional needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation as required by regulations and best practices.
- Collaborate with external agencies, families, and professionals involved in the individuals lives.
- Minimum of Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce.
- Previous experience in a senior role within a similar setting.
- Must have full driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Strong knowledge of Ofsted regulations and best practices.
Please note – Experience working as a deputy manager is preferred but we will consider someone who has experience working in a senior role and is looking to step up.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people and meet the qualifications for this position, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.