We are looking for a passionate Deputy Care Manager to join an amazing team of staff in a Forty four capacity Jewish care home.
This is a full time role, involving a mixture of on the floor and supernumerary shifts.
You will need to be registered with the NMC
- in the absence of the Care manager to take responsibility for the day to day running of the residential and nursing home
- to ensure company policies and procedures are met
- to attend to the physical, emotional and social needs of the residents
- work as part of a team- supporting the nursing and care staff when needed
- undertake general nursing work and personal care as appropriate
- administer prescribed medication and maintain records
- interact with clients to ensure their health needs are met
- review clients care requirements regularly
- effective communication with clients, staff, mdt and relatives
Do you have any questions about this role or want to apply- click apply now, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah on 07507565394 today!