Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey in the world of claims handling? Everpool Recruitment is thrilled to collaborate with our esteemed client in recruiting dynamic Claims Handlers to join their warm and welcoming team.
Our client are offering Hybrid working hours, so you can work from the comfort of your own home but still socialise with a great team too!
Why You’ll Love It Here:
Work with a forward-thinking company that values their staff and offers a warm and welcoming feel to any new members!
Join a business who are growing substantially and come along on the journey, to progress and further develop!
Utilize your top-notch administrative and customer service skills to make a difference to a policy holders experience!
What we ask of you!
Proactively manage your own case file, guiding customers through the start of their claims journey to the end, with exceptional care and efficiency.
Maintain close communication with policyholders, providing timely updates and diligent follow-ups. Communication is key!
Investigate and meet the unique needs of each policyholder.
Collaborate closely with your Team Leader to address customer queries effectively and mitigate risks.
What We Look For:
Excellent customer service manner and experience in a commercial customer service role.
(Existing claims experience is a huge benefit – property, motor or PI)
Outstanding interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and spoken).
Competent in using MS Applications.
A confident telephone manner— excellent customer service skills are a huge advantage!
Natural ability to build professional relationships and to liaise with confidence at any level.
Empathy and understanding for customers facing a difficult situation
Perks and Benefits:
- Training academy offering professional development and qualifications.
- Competitive Salary Range: £22,000-£24,000 (DOE)
- Working hours – Shifts between 8am and 8pm inclusive of the following, 8-4.30, 9-5.30, 11.30-8 (1 in 8 Saturdays on a rota)
- Generous 28 days holiday, including bank holidays, with the option to buy additional leave plus your birthday off to celebrate you!
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on entertainment, leisure dining out and more
- Cycle to work scheme to support your active lifestyle.
- Health cash plan for your well-being
- Exciting annual and quarterly events with your team.
- Free on-site parking and more!
For more information about this vacancy please contact Josie on email@example.com OR if pop me a text with your name and number + the role you are interested in on 07543 501 925 and we can arrange a confidential chat.