Customer Service Administrator, Portsmouth
Full Time, Permanent
37.5 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
Hybrid working (3/4 days in office per week)
*Candidates must be within Portsmouth area*
You will act as the first point of contact for the business and will manage the customer experience for all visitors and staff attending the Newcastle Assessment Centre. You will be a key part of the customer journey and will need to ensure you maintain the highest levels of customer service.
A typical day will involve:
- Complete courtesy calls to confirm upcoming appointments, make any necessary changes and liaise with not only the claimant but potentially the claimant’s carer, guardians and or housing associations.
- Manage the appointment arrivals board ensuring systems keep up to date and in good order.
- You will also manage any special requests e.g., where a translator may be required, undertake the required identity checks with each claimant.
- Ensuring the assessment centre is fully prepared for the start of each day, in terms of equipment/supplies and general appearance – ordering supplies/equipment/stationary as required to ensure sufficient stocks are always maintained.
- General administrative tasks e.g., answering the telephone, copying documents, working off Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide support and compassion to customers across a variety of activities and general queries such as questions about the PIP assessment and assisting with enquiries on expense claims from customers who have incurred costs to attend the assessment centre.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts between 8am-6pm (e.g., 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm)
- Monday – Friday
- Hybrid working (usually 3-4 office per week)
- Optional overtime
- Opportunities for progression and development
- Extensive benefits package
What we need from you:
- At least 1 year’s customer service experience
- Excellent I.T skills- particularly Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Caring manner
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build a rapport with people.
- Time management and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Driving Licence (preferred)
So what next?
If you feel the Customer Service Administrator position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Fatima by firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 556 2090. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Everpool team will be in touch.