Customer Service / Administrator / Call Handler
£22,500 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (9am – 5.30pm)
Do you have experience working within a customer service/ call handling role?
Are you confident speaking to customers on a daily basis?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a busy industry?
We are currently looking for people with experience, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills to join a Nationwide company with excellent benefits and to kick start an amazing career opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- To act as the first point of contact with policy holders wishing to make a claim under their designated insurance cover.
- Create a claims file; accurately logging comprehensive details of the claim.
- Effectively handle all claims from registration to completion.
- Use a variety of communication approaches to build rapport and a positive relationship to help manage the customer predicament and deliver the right outcome.
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop internal systems and processes and, where appropriate, reduce costs whilst ensuring we deliver a quality, customer focused service to our policy holders.
- To negotiate effectively with stakeholders and suppliers to ensure a fair settlement is achieved for the customer and the company.
What are they looking for?
- A natural communicator and a flare for building rapport with people over the phone
- A great team player
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Able to show empathy when dealing with difficult and challenging situations, maintaining a sensitive and caring approach.
- Be able to negotiate effectively and identify solutions to manage customer predicament using your creatively and own judgement proactively.
Hours and Benefits
Monday – Friday
37.5 hours per week (9am – 5.30pm)
28 days holiday
Birthday off work
Charity Days Off
Can purchase extra holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Paid lunch once a week when in the office
Team nights out
Annual Staff awards
Call Laura on 07747 446152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information